- Schanah towah umetukah!
- Happy New Year!
- Bonne Année!
- Szczesliwego Nowego Roku!
- Feliz Año Nuevo!
- 행복한 새해 되세요!
- Buon Anno!
- كل عام وأنتم بخير
- С Новым годом!
- کريسمس مبارک و سال نىی خىبی داشته باشيد,
- Próspero Ano Novo!
- Srečen Božič in veselo novo leto!
- Přejeme vám radostné Vánoce a šťastný a úspěšný nový rok!
- Yeni Yılınız Kutlu Olsun!
- Wishing you a joyful holiday season and a happy and prosperous New Year!
All the best for 2018!!!
»Laboriously learnt – briefly retained – quickly forgotten!«
There has to be a better way! Learning a foreign language – and having fun at the same time!
The best way to learn a language is to speak it. In our small groups (max. 7 people) there is ample opportunity. Dialogues and role-plays enable vocabulary and expressions to be retained in a playful way, giving you the confidence to use your language skills correctly wherever you are. The aim is for you to optimise your language knowledge so that you can confidently recall suitable words and phrases for the situation at hand. In order to guarantee this, our trainers spend a lot of time focusing on typical situations, consolidating and expanding on your active vocabulary, training appropriate reactions and improving your overall language skills.
- Topic-based learning for specific situations.
- Context-specific vocabulary and grammar.
- Grammar rules are incorporated naturally into the lessons.
- Lessons are conducted exclusively in the target language wherever possible.
- Role-plays and dialogues in groups support the active application of situation-based language teaching.
- Varied lessons with use of multi-media, from CD ROM to Video.