Welcome to UFS language school
Dear students and clients,
We are pleased to inform that the language school UFS is open to the public again in compliance with the hygiene requirements of the federal state of Saxony.
"A different language is a different vision of life"
Don’t put your language learning on hold. Study German,English, Spanish, French, Japanese, or another language for business, visa, for access to a German university or college or personal interest.
About our upcoming classes in April/May and June
You are very welcome to visit us. We are open for you:
- on Friday: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm and 2:30 pm - 07:00 pm
We currently offer a combination of online lessons and classroom instruction.
Upcoming courses (classroom instructions):
We would be happy to teach you online using Newrow; a virtual classroom that is very user-friendly. It enables our language trainers to interact live with the participants. The students receive exercises in PDF or audio files via the portal, so we can guarantee modern online instruction at the highest level. The duration of each exercise unit is 90 minutes. It is important your computer has a camera and a microphone. A working internet connection is also required.
UFS © language is the key!
The best way to learn a language is to speak it. In our small groups (max. 8 people) there is ample opportunity. Dialogues and role-plays enable vocabulary and expressions to be retained in a playful way, giving you the confidence to use your language skills correctly wherever you are. The aim is for you to optimise your language knowledge so that you can confidently recall suitable words and phrases for the situation at hand.
- Topic-based learning for specific situations.
- Context-specific vocabulary and grammar.
- Grammar rules are incorporated naturally into the lessons.
- Lessons are conducted exclusively in the target language wherever possible.
- Role-plays and dialogues in groups support the active application of situation-based language teaching.
- Varied lessons with use of multi-media, from CD ROM to Video.