Dear students and customers,
Our school will be closed until at least April 19 due to COVID-19 coronavirus concerns.
Of course, we will keep you updated on the current situation.
Thank you for your understanding.
The best way to learn a language is to speak it. In our small groups (max. 8 people) there is ample opportunity. Dialogues and role-plays enable vocabulary and expressions to be retained in a playful way, giving you the confidence to use your language skills correctly wherever you are. The aim is for you to optimise your language knowledge so that you can confidently recall suitable words and phrases for the situation at hand.
upcoming course in March/April 2020:
- Topic-based learning for specific situations.
- Context-specific vocabulary and grammar.
- Grammar rules are incorporated naturally into the lessons.
- Lessons are conducted exclusively in the target language wherever possible.
- Role-plays and dialogues in groups support the active application of situation-based language teaching.
- Varied lessons with use of multi-media, from CD ROM to Video.